for treatment of stickies coming out of coated broke
When using ground wood as furnish, frequently resin deposits are found in the system.
These deposits lead to:
- production losses through sheet breaks
- soiling of fabrics and felts
- reduced lifetime of fabrics and felts
- increased cleaning efforts
- reduced paper quality, etc...
By means of the high cationic charge Polycat Type B effectively neutralizes the anionic surface charge of resins, latices and other anionic trash and coagulates them together with fines. These coagulates can easily be discharged.